Sunday, September 21, 2008

Update sometime sooh.. hopefully

Well well, haven't updated the blog for a while, but I've been planning to do it very soon. However now I ran into problems with my computer when trying to install windows XP service pack 3, eh. Some errors popped up during the install, it canceled itself and now some files are damaged and windows is kind of half-functional only. For example, my current RAM capacity shows 0 because of the damaged file, etc.

I'll continue the project as soon as I get my pc fixed. :s For now the highest priority is to back it up somewhere before I run to more problems. If nothing else helps, I just need to re-install windows and shit. I'll need to do a lot of backuping...

1 comment:

Stedar said...

Omg... That's exactly what happened to my PC downstairs... luckily I only use my laptop for Hero I, because that computer crashed after the Errors with Service pack 3.